I’m having lots of fun using the Marbled background stamp set. I just used it for these customer thank you notes. This was so easy to make in multiples because it’s the perfect card to do assembly style.
To save some time, I started used the notecard and envelopes that are sold in a package of 20 each of the notecards and envelopes. If starting from scratch, the notecard is cut at 5 x 7, scored at 3 1/2.
To make the card:
– Card Base: Thick Whisper White note card OR thick Whisper White cardstock cut at 5 x 7, scored at 3 1/2.
– Card Front: Whisper White cardstock cut at 4 3/4 x 3 1/4
– Ink up the Marbled background stamp set using Fresh Fig and stamp the card front (3 1/4 x 5 3/4 Whisper White)
– Cut a piece of Fresh Fig Finely Woven ribbon approximately 5 1/4 inches. Attach it to the card front by wrapping it over the edge of each side (as shown above)
– On a scrap piece of Whisper White cardstock, stamp the “Thank You” in Fresh Fig using the Rose Wonder stamp set. Stamp the border around it, also in Fresh Fig, using the label image from the Rose Wonder stamp set.
– Die cut the sentiment using the Rose Wonder Thinlits.
– Attach the die cut sentiment to the card front using Sta
As always, please contact me if you have any questions about this project or any of the products used.