I’m exited to introduce a Stamp of the Month Kit Club at Stamp with Anna. I’m frequently asked if I sell kits for the cards I make, and I’ve always had to say “No, I don’t.” Well, now I can say, “Yes, I do!” The program is really quite simple, and there is no monthly obligation. Check out the details below:
1. On the 1st of each month, I will post three cards that I’ve made using the “Stamp of the Month”. The projects will be posted on my Facebook page and on my blog. The stamp may be part of a bundle with coordinating dies or punch, in which case you must order the bundle.
2. All projects will use only images and/or sentiments included in the featured stamp set or the bundle, so there is never an additional stamp set to purchase!
3. You then order the stamp set or bundle directly from my Stampin’ Up! website for delivery directly to you. Orders must be placed by the 10th of the month.
4. Once I am notified by Stampin’ Up! that you have purchased the featured stamp set or bundle, I will send you, FREE, all the other materials needed to make each of the three posted cards – cardstock, ribbon, embellishments, die cut labels, embossed pieces, etc. Envelopes are included.
5. When I post the three cards, a full list of additional supplies used – inks, adhesives, etc. will be included. You can add those items to your stamp set order to save on shipping if needed.
6. You will be given private access to view my video tutorial on You Tube so you can make the cards at your convenience.
7. All purchases will count toward your points earned in the Frequent Buyer Program.
8. If you already have the featured stamp set or bundle, you can purchase the supplies needed to make the three posted cards for $8.00. Envelopes are included. You will be invoiced through PayPal for the kits.
Please let me know if you have any questions.