Stamp With Anna
Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
I am happy to offer a Frequent Buyer Program to my customers. Details of the program are below.
– Earn 1 point for every $25 spent in a single purchase (before tax and shipping)
– Ten points can be redeemed for one free stamp set valued up to $25.
– Twelve points can be redeemed for one free stamp set valued up to $30.
– Although the stamp set is free, you will need to pay the shipping and tax on the item. It would be most cost-effective to redeem your points at the time of an additional purchase to save on shipping charges.
– If redeemed with an order: the value of the free item will be added to your order; it will be deducted after tax and shipping are calculated on the total amount of the order. You will not earn points on the value of the free item.
– If redeemed without an order: payment of shipping and tax will be due at the time of redemption. If I will be placing an additional order, shipping will be 10% of the total if the free set is delivered to me. If the free item is to be delivered to you, the minimum shipping charge is $6,95)
– If you would like to redeem your points for a stamp that is part of a bundle, you must pay for the cost of the coordinating die/punch; only the stamp will be free (if it is $25.00/$30.00 or less)
– Points are not redeemed for $25/$30 off of your order; they are redeemed ONLY for a stamp set valued at $25/$30 or less.
Keeping Track of Your Points:
– Although I keep track of all points earned, you are welcome to do so as well. I do not send out statements of your total points, nor do I remind you to redeem them. However, I am happy to let you know how many points you have if you ask.
Please keep in mind that this award program is NOT a Stampin’ Up! benefit; it is a personal benefit funded completely by me as a way to thank my customers for their loyalty!